PRIVACY & COOKIES
Novantiqua is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regard-ing your personal data and how we will treat it.
We take our data protection responsibilities seriously.
We comply with both EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”)
and any laws in Italy giving effect to its provisions.
The data controller of this site is Hotbrain SRL, our nominated representative is Elena Bianchi.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.novantiqua.net. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information and when you report a problem with our site. All of your information is stored on a secure server.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and
the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
Novantiqua does not sell your individual data to third-parties – and we never have.
Links to Other External Sites
This web site may contain links to other sites. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. Please do not assume that other sites abide by our privacy standards.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.